Recognition-Non-Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
You are free from:
- Share : copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the terms of the license.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution : You must grant the appropriate credit , provide a link to the license and indicate if changes were made . You can do this reasonably, but in no way that suggests that the licensor endorses you or its use.
- No commercial: cannot use material with commercial purposes .
- No referrals : if remix, transform or develop the material, you cannot distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions : you cannot apply legal terms or technology measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license allows. li>
- You do not have to comply with the license for items in the public domain material or where their use is allowed by an exception or limitation applicable.
- No guarantees are given. The license may not give you all the necessary permissions for its intended use. For example, other rights like advertising, privacy or moral rights may limit the way you use the material.